Welcome to my weekly commentary about Brexit!
To our readers and website editors…
- Click Blog to begin reading articles now.
- Subscribe to receive the latest posts via email.
- Mobile-friendly for easy access to our latest posts.
If you’re a blogger or website administrator who wants to repost my content…
- You’re welcome to repost articles or excerpts from this site with the provision that you properly credit authors and photographers. (Thank you)
Questions about reposting?
- Q: Can I repost any article or excerpt from this site?
- A: Yes, simply repost it at your site and please link it to this site.
- Q: Want to change the title on a repost?
- A: Feel free to choose your own title.
- Q: Want clarification about reposting permissions?
- A: Please use the Contact page to ask for clarifications.
- The United Kingdom (UK) will leave the European Union (EU) on March 29, 2019.
- In a referendum on June 23, 2016 a majority of British voters supported leaving the EU.
- On March 29, 2017 the UK government invoked Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union.
- Absent agreement to the contrary, the United Kingdom is due to leave the EU on March 29, 2019 at midnight Central European Time.